Looking to spread the word about IM Boston and become an ambassador?
IM Boston Ambassador Guidelines
Are you a loyal fan of IM Boston? Do you love our mission, community and zest for all things Boston? It’s your chance to take action and apply to become an ambassador for IM Boston.
We are thrilled to invite Bostonians to join our team to be one of our ambassadors. A good candidate should have a keen eye on every thing around the city, love exploring unique adventures, enjoy Boston lifestyle, have innovative ideas and most importantly, are willing to share their opinions with others. If you think we are totally describing you, do not hesitate. Join IM Boston to be one of us!
Qualities we are looking for:
Mainly we’re looking for outgoing Bostonians who love the city and are passionate about the work that IM Boston does. Key traits of the perfect ambassador would be:
- Outgoing personality
- Active social profiles
- Strong network
- Love of Boston
- Love of swag
- Comfortability with brand promotion
This agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of the IM Boston Ambassador Program:
- To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a completed Application through our website. We may reject your application if we determine in our sole discretion that you are not suitable for the Program for any reason. Your application will be scrutinized and upon approval by the management, you would be called for an interview, which will decide the final result of your application.
- IM Boston, other IM Boston logos, designs, graphics, icons, scripts and service names can be used by you only if IM Boston offers you a position of an Ambassador and gives you a written consent to use the same. You are, in no situation allowed to spam the users of the content that you feel is relevant. All activities, which include outreach on campuses, on the street and/or at events, personal selling, social media interactions, will be approved first by IM Boston.
- As an ambassador, you will protect all personally identifiable information collected from customers at all events and via interactions in any form. You will understand that any use of a customers’ personally identifiable information in a manner inconsistent with the policies of IM Boston will lead to the immediate termination of the partnership between the ambassador and IM Boston.
- Using the IM Boston Ambassador program to promote your own or another’s business activities, or which is derogatory, includes profane or vulgar language or personal attacks is prohibited.
- We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, arising in connection with the Ambassador program. If you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you understand that you will be responsible for yourself and will not cause any harm to IM Boston in any form, including goodwill, reputation, and integrity.
- You promise and agree that, during the term of your participation as a member of the Ambassador Program at IM Boston, regardless of the reason for the termination, you will not, directly or indirectly, anywhere in the United States, perform the same duties as the duties you perform during your participation as a member of the IM Boston Ambassador Program.
Social Media Guidelines
- Never represent yourself or IM Boston in a false or misleading way. All statements must be true and not misleading; all claims must be substantiated.
- Post meaningful, respectful comments- in other words, please, no spam and no remarks that are off-topic or offensive.
- When disagreeing with others’ opinions, keep it appropriate and polite. If you find yourself in a situation online that looks as if it’s becoming antagonistic, do not get overly defensive and do not disengage from the conversation abruptly: feel free to ask the team for advice and/or to disengage from the dialogue in a polite manner that reflects well on IM Boston.
- Please never comment on anything related to legal matters, litigation, politics, or religion.
By registering your profile, ambassadors allow IM Boston to use their personal information for contact purpose. We will not send messages on behalf of other organizations, or sell or trade our ambassadors’ personal or contact information with third parties.
How to apply to become an ambassador?
Send us an email with the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff will contact you if we think you are a good fit for IM Boston. What we need from you:
- Your full name
- Your phone number and email address
- Tell us why you can be a great ambassador for IM Boston
- Share your social profiles and relevant experience with us